What are the Ingredients of the Best Anti Wrinkle Creams?
Aging is a natural process. Think of your body as a brand new car. Over time, some parts and functions deteriorate due to the natural aging of your organs, lifestyle choices and other factors. Yet, no one has ever said that people cannot age gracefully. With the help of the best anti wrinkle creams, proper diet and exercise, and a healthy lifestyle, it is possible to achieve a youthful skin even in your old age.
Accelerated skin aging happens due to constant exposure to harmful UV rays, stress, poor lifestyle, and an unhealthy diet. The skin loses its natural elasticity and moisture making it rough and fragile.
As you age, your body produces abnormal amounts of free radicals. To counter this, you need antioxidants which are contained in topical lotions and creams. In choosing the ideal skin cream, look for the following ingredients:
- Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol, improves skin elasticity through the production of collagen. It also reduces fine lines and dark spots.
- Green tea is hailed as the new wonder anti aging ingredient because of its ability to repair cell damage and reduce blemishes and other skin impurities. When applied directly to the skin, green tea fights free radicals and inflammation caused by sun damage.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant found in grapes, nuts, and red wine. Topical skin cream with resveratrol acts as protection against UVB damage and oxidative stress.
- Grape seed from the flavonoid family is rich in proanthocyanidins, which is more stringent than Vitamins C and E in removing free radicals.
- Niacinamide or Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant commonly found in anti aging creams. It prevents hyperpigmentation and inflammation resulting to acne.
- Vitamins C is both an antioxidant and collagen booster.
Advancements in science and technology has paved the way for convenient and accessible skin care treatments such as collagen injection and laser therapy. Although these methods yield positive results in a shorter period of time, its side effects can be pretty serious. Experts have found that the use of laser treatment increases the skin’s sensitivity to the sun, scabbing, redness, scars and scabs, and demarcation lines.
Kollagen Intensiv, a breakthrough in the field of anti aging creams, is clinically proven to accelerate the production of collagen in the body; thus repairing skin cells within 84 days. Its benefits also include the stimulation of natural moisturizing factor, reduction of photoaging caused by sun exposure, and protection against glycation that causes wrinkles and fine lines.
A healthy glowing skin cannot be achieved overnight. It is a long term process, which gets even more challenging due to the natural process of aging. To maintain skin moisture and prevent breakouts and pigmentation, dermatologists advise the use of the best anti wrinkle creams that are enhanced with important ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.